CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This and That's!

First of all when I read that title I realized that "that's" is not a word or at lest spelled that way but if you know me.... Well it has been awhile since I posted last so hopefully I don't forget to tell you anything!! This week has started out so busy! My sister Courtney moved back to town and works in Sioux Falls, she has two little one's that are 2 and 1 so they started here this week for daycare. That means I have two 1yr olds, two 2yr olds and then all of my own to chase around. It is really like having two sets of twins and holy buckets am I tired at the end of the day! Once we learn a new routine again I am hoping it will smooth out!

Father's Day was good. We made Brit a good breakfast and gave him his gifts. After lunch we went to the lake and tired hard to fish. It was windy and the fish weren't biting...but the flies were...and hard!! It was a good day though!

Jeff called yesterday and got us the Disclosure on the house so tomorrow we will probably take a second look and put our paperwork together for them! Getting closer I think...lol!

Today the AC has decided that it is not feeling like we should be cool so that is rough! I had the oven going almost all afternoon with supper and we are dying in here now! I opened the window's because it felt OK outside but that seems to have made it worse...go figure!

I hope I didn't leave much out...I guess I am just trying to post the "major" events ! I will try to post tomorrow after we meet with Jeff. I wish I could take some picture's of the house but that would probably not be a good idea...lol! Have a good Wednesday all!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you are very busy with the little ones at your daycare. Good luck.

Sounds like you had a nice Fathers Day too.

Jamie said...

Your getting closer to getting that house!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Tracy said...

Getting new ones at daycare is always hard but hopefully it doesn't take long to get into a routine. It shouldn't since you are their auntie!!

Good luck with the house Barb. I know how much you want this!

Kari said...

I think being auntie would make it extra complicated with the little ones! I couldn't imagine having the 4 little ones that close together! I know you are one busy lady!

I'm anxiously awaiting your post about looking at the house...