CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weekend!

I was reading all the blog's today and realized I havent posted since Friday what is that about...lol! Well you already know I shopped Friday afternoon so then let me think! Later Friday night we went to the carnival and was that ever fun! Before I forget Jamie I did see you wave, I hope Marissa had a good time too! Ok back to the rides, they never can seem to get it just right. Either too many big kid rides and not enough little and so forth! Janaya got a few in though so it was good, the other kids had a blast! Jordon had been bugging me to ride the Zipper which is beyond me but finally I gave in and said you can ride the Bullet with Jackson but not the Zipper. OMG huge mistake MOM they screamed and kicked the entire ride they were so scared and the man running the ride must have thought they were enjoying it as he kept it going forever and about got beat up by this angry mom! Yes I know part of it was me letting them do it but isn't there a difference between crying and laughing, I might have to check on that! Anyway carnival was all in all good!

Saturday was spent relaxing and cleaning the house most of the day! Brit and I went over to Flandreau for supper and played a abit, I finally won something over there...YAY! My sister watched the kids so that was nice, Thank you Amanda!

Sunday Brit mowed the lawn and I went and got a new vacumm (with my winnings...lol) as my old one keeps going out on me. A vacum here is very important I must say! I got a bagless one this time and so far love it! Isn't it weird the thing's that we love when we get older! Anyway moving on, that afternoon was my nephew Cooper's 1st B-day, Happy B-day BooBaa!! LOL! After that we went to the lake with my other sister and her family, man was that refreshing! I did get my fishing license but didn't gt to use it this weekend, maybe next weekend! I guess that raps up most of the weekend here!

It's been a quiet HOT start of the week, today a trip to the lake after lunch is planned the kids are already begging to leave. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are a lucky girl to have won something at Flandreau. I don't think I have ever won more than $20. Oh well, $20 more than I had. :)

I hear ya on the things that make us smile. I got a new bathroom faucet and tile and I was so happy!!

Have a great day!!

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Got some shopping in, fun for the kids, cleaning done, time with family...YEAH...sounds great!