CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This and That

I really don't have to much to say today...yeah I wish!! Well for starter's Jeff called and the seller's decided to wait on the sale until they find a house now so we are gonna be on hold here for a bit. If it gets to be too long we can always look for another one but we'll see! It is also official that I am down to jus the one family for daycare again and that is really a bummer! I could advertise for more but I had wanted to wait till we moved to avoid hassle and confusion but with that on hold I am not sure what to do!

I guess I should answer Kari's question in the comment section on Janaya's bangs! I don't know why that spaced my mind before but her having bang's was not my plan at all!! Yes you guessed it she cut her hair a few days before we left for camping! I tried to comb it and make it look good but failed and had to cut it. I have been growing her hair out since she was like 1 1/2 to make it all the same length and now I guess we are starting over. She told me that is was ok because "Daddy will like it". Boy was she ever wrong...lol.

Today I am finally getting the laundry caught up from our trip, talk about tons of it! Julia decided to rearrange her room today and in order to move the bed she leaned up against the window and then pushed with her feet, knocking the window out and about cutting her self up! Glass everywhere and a mess for sure! I think we will wait to tell Dad that till he gets here!

Other than that not much else to report! Happy Wednesday to you all!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, poor Julia! That's too bad!

I think all little girls cut their own hair at least once. Didn't Julia try it once too?

Jamie said...

Oh man....that is too bad on the house. I guess all you can do is be patient! Easier said than done, I know!!

Marissa only cut her hair once and it wasn't bad at all. LUCKILY! She had a pony tail in and she put the scissors back there and thankfully only snipped a tiny bit on the side!!

Have a great Thursday...almost the weekend!!

Tracy said...

I hope the house works out for you and you get more children in daycare. I know how it is getting low on kids AND income and not knowing when they'll come along.