CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

BUMMER!!!!!

It is hard to post on this positively right now so bear with me please! We got the call from Jeff last night about 7:30p and the seller's ended up getting outbid at the auction! We waited home all day with anticipation hoping and praying for good news. I was so bummed I couldn't help but shed a tear! He said they have something else in mind but we will have to wait to hear on that as they were just as heartbroken as we were! So now it's a waiting game again. I know that we just have to be patient but I am telling you it's getting harder for me to do that! Thanks to all my friend's and family for their continued support and prayer's we truly appreciate it!! Our time will come !

After that phone call we took the kids and headed to the lake for some "family time", we released our frustration by throwing rocks into the water as hard and as far as we could..lol! It helped a bit to tell you the truth! I think we are gonna go swimming here in a bit and I will keep you all posted as I hear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys find something. :( that's a bummer. I miss you guys!

Kerrie said...

:( I'm sorry Barb! I feel really bad for you guys. :(

Jamie said...

Oh Man!! I am sorry!! There is nothing worse than waiting for something you really want! I hope things work out for you guys! :(((

Lori said...

Sorry! That is a bummer.
Hopefully the right house will come along for you soon.

First Time Mommy said...

Sorry about the house Barb! Don't worry something is bound to come your way (I can just feel it) :)!!

Also, I saw on our blog that you wanted to know where to get info about upcoming tractor pulls. I have a link on the left hand side of our blog that says "Great Plains Tractor Pullers, Inc" and if you click that you'll get to the association that Jeff pulls with. There is a Schedule link on there. We have a pull in Madison at Prairie Village Days at the end of August...that's always a GOOD ONE!

Have a great day Barb! :)