CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 05, 2007

The "you never buy us anything" tour!!

Last night Jordon wanted to go buy a remote control airplane and I said no for a few reason's but the point is I said no, right?! Well after thinking about it for awhile I decided to try something to show HOW much I do buy them! So I got them together and said we were gonna take a tour of our toys!!

Keep in mind we live in a mobile home that is 16' by 80' so we are cramped to begin with!! We started a the back in the girls room and needless to say we found more toys than they need!! In the bathroom we found dolls and books!! Then we went to the boys room where the toyboxes are over full and toys are on the floor because there is nowhere to put them!! So onto the Livingroom where of course there are toys on the floor and a basket of them as well for small daycare kids!! They also have a variety of movies and a v-smile and Dora game for the TV! Then we moved onto the kitchen where there was a slipper in the sink and trucks on the floor and Jordon's tools were on the table. We then moved to mom and dad's room where you would think there would be no toy's but to everyone's surprise there were! So then I asked who still thought I don't buy them anything and only 1 had something to say...yes the one who needs to go get a remote control airplane...lol!!

The only other thing of interest this weekend was that I dyed my own hair and tried to put highlights in it!! I now have redish, purple hair with orange streaks....not cool! I am going to get it stripped tonight as soon as my husband gets home to relieve me!!! I will never do this again as I am so embarrassed to even be seen!! The things I do for excitement....

1 comments:

Tracy said...

GOOD JOB! That is an awesome idea! I think I need to do that sometime. Because I am always hearing MOM, can we get that? MOM, can we get this? UGH! Go find something in your room you haven't played with since 2003! :)