CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Already?

I can't believe the weekend is almost over! We were so busy I didn't even have time to think about it till now. My sister Courtney got married yesterday and as if the ceramony wasn't busy enough we had a reception and dance at the VFW too! She called me Sat morning at 10:30 and asked if Julia had a pink dress? I said no and she said to find one because she needed her to be in the wedding now to help with getting Brayden and Natalye down the isle (they were her ringbearer and flower girl also her kids). They are 8 months and 2 years, so it actually took me and Julia to get this done but it was so cute and fun! Anyway I found a dress and all went ok. The kids had a blast dancing the night away with friends and family. Mom and Dad just hung out and had a few drinks, well Dad a few more...lol! We got to dance which is so nice and rarely done. I should get a picture of this sometime, imagine him 6' 5" and me 5' 4" but we love it anyway!! By 11:00 Janaya had had enough and was so tired she asked to go home so we did. They slept till 9am which was nice too.
Today I got up and slowly got myself moving and headed to Walmart with Julia and my sister Amanda for the finishing of the grocery shopping. While I was there I spotted the cutest Dora swim suit with a cute little (plastic so it can get wet) grass skirt, how could I pass this up? She was so excited and has been wearing it since!!
Britton was busy cleaning and working on the laundry while I was gone and that was so nice! Thank you dear!! He isn't feeling so well yet so hopefully that moves on soon. I am dealing with another sinus infection as well. I have babysitting kid's tonight and that has created lots of excitement too. Well another load is waiting to be folded so I best hop to it...lol!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I am glad you had a good time at the wedding dance! Would love to see some pictures!

Kari said...

I want to see pictures too!

Jennie Thompson said...

When do you find time to just sit back, relax, and take a deep breath?

the boedecker family said...

LOL Jennie umm I think that would be Wed night about 6- 9:30 if you know what I mean!!!