CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's A Boy!


I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Boedecker family, meet Roscoe! He's a 3 year old Shar-Pei who was in need of a loving home. We have some friend's who have 2 of them and I had said I wanted one and they gave me this add info they had found about him and the best part was he is FREE!! These dogs are pretty expensive so we were totally shocked! He is great with kids and very loveable. We have been wanting another dog ever since our precious Chico was killed and finally found one that fits what we need. He has been passed around quite a bit the last few months so I am sure it will take time for him to feel at home! The cat is less than pleased with us but he will have to get over it, as he has in the past! Roscoe wants to play with him and the cat is not having that, must be a rule of thumb or something!! LOL! Anyway the kids are thrilled and I think he will fit in nicely!!











3 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute! I hope he gets comfortable and has a blast in his new home! CONGRATS!!

Jennie Thompson said...

He's adorable!!! The kids will love it.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute!