CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sick..Sick!

Well the bug is still here! Janaya is doing better temp wise but her cough is really deep and keeps her up at night! So needless to say sleeping here hasn't been so well. Julia is feeling better too. I am feeling not so hot today I think it is catching up to me. I am sending my nephew's home today as they have caught it too. My other daycare kid's have not been here most of the week mostly to prevent the spread of it.

I threw my ball pretty well last night. I thought I would drop it but didn't. I actually did really well, my finger's are sore today but that will get better as I get used to it. For those of you not familiar with bowling I got my finger holes changed from a standard drill to fingertips and now throw a hook ball as well. Hoepfully my game will get better too! Well gotta go for now.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you are all feeling better real soon! It isn't fun when the kids are sick but when mommy gets sick...it's even worse!! Take care!

Kari said...

Get better soon! The nice weather will be here soon. Then we can open our windows, get some fresh air in and get rid of all the nasty viruses!