CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 09, 2007

I can't wait!

After Brit got home last night I brought up that Larry the Cable guy was gonna be in SF and he got excited and said he'd heard it on the radio at work and wanted to go! I was glad and the only reason I brought it up was because I don't spend that kind of money with out asking first...lol! So I told him my plan and after discussion we decided that it would be both our gifts to eachother and I got back online and bought the tickets, so YES we are going to go and I can hardly wait!! May is a few months away but hopefully it will go fast. We don't get to do things like this very often so it will be a very nice treat!!!

Today the kid's had early out at 12:25 so our nap time is a bit thrown off but that is okay! We picked up some Mcdonald's and are just enjoying a quiet time. Brit will be home in about 20 minutes so I best pick up a bit!

0 comments: