CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fieldtrip to Prostrollo's

Jackson had a fieldtrip today at Prostrollo's and I got my mom to come in and sit with kids so I could go along! I can't make all of them but I try to when I can and I am glad I did! They are learning about community helper's and car dealer's fit into that catagory especailly since they fix them too (say's teacher Kelli). Anyway he talked to them about selling cars and then started the tour, all the kids loved the orange Corvette in the showroom go figure!! And the animal display was huge too. He then took them into the body shop and my Dad came out, Jackson was so excited to tell everyone that his Grandpa works there. The funny part was that when teacher Kelli said Jackson's Grandpa works here too he said "and he bowls" I busted up and said "yep that sure sums it up " it was so cute!! After that he took them to the conferance room and told them that is where they have their meeting's and told them to have a seat. They were all so excited to be sitting in these big turning chairs...lol! He said now they were car seller's, I asked Jackson if he was gonna sell car's when he got older and he said "no I'm gonna play football" (he then looked at the blonde girl across the table) "and you can be my cheerleader". I laughed again it was totally cute!! He is defiantely a boy!! The other funny thing he said was about the boards they had on the wall that had all the dealers names and there numbers on them, he said " mom they don't know how to make their calander right, cause that is wrong". He was very quick to tell Mr.Draper that too!! Sometimes kid's are so hilarious and they are just being themselves and most of all innocent!!

Anyway it was a good time and I am glad I didn't miss it...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute story! He's going to play football and this girl "friend" can be his cheerleader! CUTE!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I miss you guys and the kids!