CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hair Update!

I had a hair appt tonight to try to fix this mess I made! I went to Diane Ullom at Cottage Cuts and she did amazing! My hair looks really good right now and I even got the cut I have been wanting. She didn't put highlights in it tonight but with the color she used and what came through it looks like she did and it is so pretty! Glad that is over with...Brit was a little upset at the price but it was so worth it!! LOL!!



This is not the best picture of me but here's the end
product!! Thanks Kari for sitting and visiting!!





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks good! I go to Diann too for my nails...

Kari said...

It looks MUCH better...but I still loved you (even with bad hair) LOL!

I couldn't figure out why Diann's name sounded so familar. She looked familar too, but I couldn't place her. Then this morning I remember that she and her husband golf in Howard, so that's why I knew her.