CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Poor Baby!

My poor Janaya has been dealing with this cough for over a week and yesterday she started with a temp. Today she got up and it was 102.4 so I called to get an appt and of coarse her doctor is full today. So we went with someone else and was that a waste of time. She did a chest x-ray and blood work and said she has fluid in her lungs which looks like the start of pneumonia but we'll go with viral Bronchitis. She wouldn't give her anything and talked Brit out of doing a Influenza test!! Well tonight she woke up and it was 103.5!!! I freaked and called mom at work and she had me talk to a RN about it. She suggested that if it got any higher than that or didn't come down more than 1 degree that I bring her in tonight! She also couldn't believe she didn't do a Influenza test! So here I am watching her close and trying to keep her from coughing all over so not to spread it to everyone. Julia came home from school before lunch with a temp and headache and Brit stayed home today because he didn't feel well either. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that it is not to high when I check her next, I really don't feel like taking her to the ER tonight. I am seriously thinking about starting to doctor in SF on a permant basis.

Daycare has been busy and I got a call about a 6 week old baby too, not sure if I feel like another baby or kid at this point but we'll see I have time to think it over! I have kid's in the day time, evening and 3 overnighter's too! I feel like I never have time off!! Yesterday didn't go to bad just busy constantly cleaning and was ready for bed when Brit got home!!! LOL! Well it's time to relax for a bit...gonna stay up and take her temp when it gets close to wearing off to see what it is gonna do, I can't go to sleep knowing it will wear off and she could sky rocket!! SCARRY!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

My goodness...I sure hope her temp comes down. I know it's frustrating at times when those darn doctors won't prescribe anything "unless they get worse" What the heck is that??