CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 16, 2007

ERRR!



I can't even count how many time's I have said that word today!! It has not been a smooth day that is for sure. The kids were home from school and not well behaved at all. We were supposed to go snow mobileing after Brit got home with my brother in law. I told the kid's like 3 time's if you don't start listening and being good you will not get to go, and they must not have taken me serious and proceeded with their behavior's. I have a hard time sticking to my guns and following through with my threats and I have been working hard on this so today I stuck with it and said they couldn't go but that since Julia had been good she still could. So Brit and Julia went and I stayed with the kids here. You would think that would curb the attitude's but NOT!! But I am glad I stuck with it anyway!!






Then we were supposed to go to Brooking's for groceries and what not's, did you notice the weather? We started to go but decided to come back home. I stopped and got cat food at Pamida because he can't go with out and noticed that the price differance was like $3.oo from Walmart! Then I stopped at Jubilee to get a few things to hold us till Sunday, HOLY COW I so understand why it is I go to Walmart!! LOL! I was so shocked at the price differ and the selection was so bad. Needless to say this day has really bummed me out.






Days like today really make me think about how people always say " I don't know how you do this" or "You must be nuts to do this all the time" and my favorite is " And you want another baby?" I don't have anwers for these question's most of the time other than they are my kid's and I am doing what I love to do. It does take alot of patience, time, energy, love, understanding and I need to be able to have "me" time! I did this for alot of years on my own and now can't imagine how I did. I am sure I was meant to be doing what I am and that is being the best mother I can be and enjoying the reward's of seeing them grow! I pray for the strength ability to bring my children and the children I care for up right and with love and understanding. I just had to share my thoughts outloud there...






Tomorrow my sister Courtney is getting married here in town. I am her personal attendant...whatever that might entail..lol! Julia bowls then I am sure we will be busy. I am gonna try to get to Walmart on Sunday morning to finish my shopping. Have a good weekend!!
This is me and Janaya on Valentine's Day!



This is Baby Cooper chilling in the sink while I blow dry my hair...we spiked his with gell!!!





















1 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pictures! Sorry you were having such a bad day! I think I have to agree...today was not a good day with the kiddos. Beings school was out and I had drop ins all day...it made for a hectic one!! Hopefully things get better! Don't EVER let anyone tell you that you are NOT a great mother...because YOU ARE!!