CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HE'S FAST!

Well I can say the dog is fast...to fast...lol! Last night he chased a rabbit out of the fence and despite Brit's long legs the dog was gone. He went out looking for him in the van and I waited nervously. About an hour later I heard this weird noise and went and opened the door to find Rosco wanting in!! I was so relieved, shortly after that Brit came home expecting to have to let me down and he was just as shocked, dogs must have a sense that is beyond explainable. Today he got let out by Jackson once and Janaya twice and does the same thing if the gate is open, but he stays right around the trailer. If you try to get him he takes off though, and when he's done he comes to the door and scratches to be let in. I now have to try to get her to understand that you CAN'T open the door for the doggy unless mommy helps her. Her reply is "he has to potty mommy"! It doesn't help to lock the door because she can reach it to unlock it!!?? Other than that he's been perfect, he goes to the door and scratches it when he needs to go out... I love it!! I went and bought him some toys and grooming stuff today and also some rawhide bones, I must have gotten them too small as he has chewed 1 up completely already...but he was so excited so that makes it worth it!! He is a shedder too so hopefully a good bath and brushing will cut that down some if not like Tracy says I just have to vacum daily...lol!!












2 comments:

the boedecker family said...

Thanks!! What kind of dog do you have?

Tracy said...

Too cute!! I am glad he came home. There are times that our dogs think it's necessary to RUN! They always come back of course but we've lived here for a long time. Thank goodness Roscoe came back after just a short time of living with you!!! Vacuuming almost everyday is NO FUN! But I love our dogs so it's worth it!