CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh what a weekend!

This has been a long weekend so far!! Brit is gone at a bowling tournament in Alexandria Minnasota and will be home sometime today! I am still not feeling very well it seems to be getting worse! I f I could find time to go to the doctor I would. Last night I went to Flandreau with some girlfriend's and that was fun, I think I left the machine at least 10 times to blow my nose!! But I came home with some money so I geuss that isn't too bad. When we went over there the roads weren't too bad but coming home at 2am was horrible!! It took us anhour to get here from Flandreau, but we made it safely so that is good. The kid's stayed at my sister's so that was kindof weird when I got home to be all alone you would think it would be nice but I really didn't like not having them here when I got home!! My sister called me at 8am and said "They are up come get them" lol!

We will see what this week brings, this sickness is starting to get old and taking along time to leave! Parent's are wanting to bring there kids to daycare and it has not been an option. What can you do though, I don't want anyone else to catch it if possible!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had fun last night. I am glad you made it home safely. I hope you feel better soon!! Those darn BUGS...

I don't like to be by myself either...not fun!

Kari said...

I got to sleep in until 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. Mom had Onna, so she let me sleep! It was awesome, but I totally understand hating to be alone.