CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I just want to Blog...

If you haven't noticed I have not been blogging much lately....as it seems there is nothing going on other then the ordinary!! I mean who wants to say the same thing over and over again..lol! But I guess that also means nothing bad is going on so thank the Lord for that!! Today I will be packing as we leave tomorrow as soon as Brit gets home from work for Omaha. The kids are really excited now and it will be so nice to get away! So you will have to look for a slide show when I return.

I saw on the news last night about the bridge in Minneapolis collapsing...that is so sad and my heart goes out to the victims and there family's, also to all the rescuers and volunteers !! I just can't imagine what any of them are going through!! I have always hated the really "long" bridges over big bodies of water because I fear something like that happening but always tell myself it won't , how could it...and it does happen and a horrible tragedy!! Please Pray for the people there now as they are in need!!

I have been toying with the idea of going back into the workforce this last week. Income is always something we seem to need more of and my daycare is real slow right now! There have been at least 4 jobs I have been scoping that would be really good for me but the pay is not really enough to compensate for me going. Janaya would only be in daycare about 20 hours or so but I swore I wouldn't do that again! Oh what to do. The other issue is I would be losing income elsewhere and would have to make that plus enough to make it worth it. So I put out my flyer and will see if I can get a few more kids before I make any hasty decisions. I know the kids will be in school but I still like to be the one who sends them off and the one here when they return. And if they are sick or Jordon has issues at school I am readily available. These are hard decisions for me and hope I make the right ones for the whole family!

Well I am gonna get to laundry and packing, hope everyone has a good weekend and stays safe!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Have fun in Omaha!

I'm sure the answers to your daycare issues will come. If you get the right family, you will know that is the right thing. If not, maybe it's time to look at getting a different job.

I think your weekend away will be exactly what you need. RELAX! HAVE FUN! ENJOY!

Kerrie said...

Feel the pull Barb - listen to it. It's there, just be open to it. Good luck.

Jamie said...

Have a great trip to Omaha..sounds like fun!

WHat a tough decision. You do what is best for your family. Money is always an issue. Too bad we couldn't win the lottery!! :)

Have a good one!