CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 05, 2007


Oh what a wonderful weekend!! I haven't had this much fun with my kids in a very long time!! We left Friday and arrived in Omaha at 5:30 and got all checked in! After we ate we went swimming for a bit before "trying" to get the kids to lay down for the night!! Saturday we got to the Zoo right at 8:30a and were there till 1:30. We walked and walked and saw so much amazing stuff. The experiences they had were absolutely amazing!! There are so many things we did and saw I can't possibly get it all on here, so there will be a slide show with lots of pictures to show you! If you haven't been there you should. Everyone was happy and so glad to be there. After the Zoo we headed back to the motel or was that tried, yes the hubby and I read directions wrong and got lost, not so fun! It didn't take us long to figure it out but it is such a rotten feeling to be lost!! We took all 5 of the kids to the Olive Garden for supper and they were so good it was great! I LOVE that place!! We swam again before bed and then gotup Sunday am and headed to Sioux Falls for groceries on the way home!! I must say I seem to spend more when I shop in SF then if I go to Brookings, why is that?? We got home about 3p and can't wait till we can go back to see the rest of it...hehehe!! I think this weekend was just what the doctor ordered!! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Enjoy the slide show, I know it's gonna be long try to bear with me!!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Love the pictures - except for the fish....I almost had a panic attack. :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Tracy said...

I enjoyed the slideshow. HOW FUN! Don't worry...I've gotten lost in Omaha THREE TIMES and I've only been there 4 times. UGH! I am not a fan of that city! But I LOVE, LOVE the ZOO! Glad you had a good time!!

Jamie said...

Great pics!! Zoos are so much fun and Omaha has such a good one!!