CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Time Flies...

I keep thinking I got things ready for school and then I realize I have a few more things to get. I ordered some really cute shoes for the kids from Payless online and was amazed at how unexpensive they were!! For $50 I got 3 pairs of shoes and that includes shipping costs....pretty good if you ask me!! I still have a few minor supplies to get for Jordon, 2nd grade seems to have the longest list!! I need to Jackson a few more pairs of jeans too but I have been holding off because he has a Spetember b-day and the granparents are good about getting clothes for the kids!! Julia is set to go so I am making some progress...hehehe! Before I know it it will be time to christmas shop and that is another ordeal with 4 kids!

Jeff called this week and now they are saying it will be December before we can get the house!! I am so frustrated now, the date keeps changing!! There is still nothing else here we are interested in and have looked at surrounding towns as well. One possibility is Colman as they are opening a new develoment there with lots starting at 12K. I don't really want to live in Colman but it would be nice for Brit and closer to SF and Brk! I hate the thought of being "here" that long and moving in the WINTER!! It's a tough decision for us but I am sure the answer will come.

Today Julia was practicing handstands in the living room with Janaya running circles and ended up kicking Janaya in the mouth. Let me tell you there was blood everywhere and a HUGE hole. I took her up to the hospital and had mom look and a few nurses. They called the doctor and he wanted to look to see if she needed stitches. It is very deep and right at the corner of her mouth. He said lets just watch it because kids tend to rub thier tongues on them and untie them. He also said even though the mouth is really germ filled infection doesn't usually happen so we'll see. She is definately hurting and that is rotten enough!!

I am having a rough time with my depression again over the last few weeks. I think it is a combination with school starting, the house and everyday stress. I am taking my medication and have been but it just seems to be breaking through. It is really rough to deal with everything when I feel this way but I keep going for the family. As selfish and unreal as it sounds I wish I could take a weekend or few days and just go somwhere calm and relaxing for myself, I know don't we all but if anyone is with me let me know!!

Well I hope everyone has a good weekend...

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I hope a house works out for you sometime soon.

Kari said...

I know it is frustrating for you with the house deal.

AND I know how much you are dreading having your BABY start pre-school!

I feel SO bad for you, I wish I could do something for you. You know that I'm here for you though.

It will be good for you, to get away with Brit for your anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years already. Crazy!

Thanks for the pep talk last night. I really needed that. You've been such a good friend to me for many years, I can't tell you enough how much that means to me.

Jamie said...

Poor Janaya - that had to hurt a little bit. :(

I can not believe school starts pretty soon. This summer has flown by. I am doing all my school shopping on Friday so that should be fun.

Take care and I hope you start feeling better!

Tracy said...

That is NOT selfish. Everyone needs a break every once and awhile. Hang in there!