CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I think I am in training...

Oh my this has been quite a busy week, and it's not over yet! As far as my depression I am feeling better, I think it was just another spurt and is on the way out the door!! YAY! First of all this week my other nephew and niece are back in my daycare so it's been run here and run there with little ones everywhere! That would be where the "training" came into play, I should be ready for a marathon soon if they don't slow down..hehehe!! It's better then being slow I will say that! Baby Cooper is not adjusting well to "sharing" Auntie but then again I am sure he will come around soon! I do love being with my niece and nephews as much as I am and am truly blessed to be so close to them and a part of raising them like I am!!

I did get a call from a lady who has 3 children one in Kindergarten and one in preschool that wouldn't be here too much but she also has a 5 month old which would make things a bit more tough but will see, its not final yet so there is time to get things worked out!! I also think that when school starts it will be better as the big kids will be gone!

My mother in law and sister in law were her Monday and Tuesday so the kids have been wound up and of coarse ecstatic to see her!! It was a short visit but nice!! She always knows how to make them feel special and yes spoils them with love, hugs, kisses and toys!! Hopefully they wont' have to wait to many months between her next visit!! Brit didn't get to see her too much with work but enjoyed his time too!

Jackson I think has a bit of the flu today. He has been laying around and nauseous as well. I am trying to keep him away from the others as it always seems if one gets it the others follow!! Hopefully it will be short lived!!

Well I think that is all that is going on right now. Have a good week!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor Jackson, I hope he gets to feeling better and no one in your house gets it!

Take care and I am glad you are feeling better!

Tracy said...

Good luck on the daycare...I hope Jackson feels better soon! The FLU is NO FUN...especially if it goes through the house.

Lori said...

Good luck with your daycare.

I hope Jackson feels better.