CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Janaya Funny..

I just thought I'd share a conversation I just had with Janaya, if you don't know she is my 3 year old!
I was sitting on my bed visiting with Britton when she came in, I noticed she had on a different shirt :

Me: Where is the other shirt you had on?

Janaya: I lost my new shirt, it's in the toy box ( she then started to giggle)

Me: Go get the other shirt and put it in the laundry please!

Janaya: Oh I can't find it mom...it's lost...I just can't...

Me: You just told me it's in the toy box, I bet if you go look you will find it...just look in the toy box.

Janaya: Ok! Fine MOM!!

This was just really funny to me and shows she has quite the imagination! Now did she go get the shirt and put it in the laundry room, I don't know yet I haven't checked....Have a good one!!



4 comments:

Jamie said...

She lost it in the toy box....how funny is that!!

Tracy said...

What is the big deal mom...she lost it in the toy box!? Too funny!

Tamara B. said...

Sounds like my three year old. Mine told me the other day that she couldn't clean up because she was a piggy and piggies don't clean up. How cute they are...the little monsters. :0)

Lori said...

I hope her shirt made it to the laundry room.
Too funny!
It's in they toy box...yet she doesn't know where it is when she is supposed to put it in the laundry room.