CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

School Visits!

I took the kids up to the school today to meet their teachers and put their supplies away! It was a really good time and we were in and out in an hour! Jackson wasn't nervous till we walked into his room then he grabbed my hand!! Once they said "Hi" to him he was ok! By the time he left he seemed at home! Unfortunately his teacher is ill right now so he will have to wait to meet her, hopefully she is feeling well soon!!

Julia was very excited to meet her teacher and is ready to get back to school!! Jordon was a bit shy but seemed to like Mrs. Fjerstad as well! He enjoyed unpacking his things and wasn't sure why we had to leave and not stay!! LOL.

Hopefully when I leave them tomorrow its a good day and I don't shed too many tears!! I am sure as the weeks go by I will enjoy not having so many kids here all day, it would be nice if I could be with them all the time but I am told I can't !! Hope all you other Kindergarten mom's have a good day tomorrow and pull through!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I hear ya on the tears. I hope I can hold them back as well as Marissa hold back tears.

Tracy said...

Good luck with the start of school tomorrow!!!

Kerrie said...

Awww - good luck tomorrow!