CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Teachers!

I went up and checked the list tonight and am pleased with the teachers my children will have!
Julia will be in 4th grade and will have Mrs. Eich, she was very excited about this so that made me feel good!
Jordon will be in 2nd grade and he got Mrs. Fjierstad, Julia said she is very nice so again pleased.
Jackson will be in Kindergarten and will havae Mrs. Osterberg, Julia again said oh she is good. I also read Tracy's blog earlier and from her review I am satisfied too! Jackson is getting a bit nervous as it approaches and has lots of questions, hopefully it will be easier for him than he is anticipating, poor guy!! He asked me today if he can just stay here and help me, lol, too cute!!
Hope all your kids have a great year at school!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh good...you have Mrs. Osterberg!! She is truly an amazing teacher. I hope she's still around when Caymen is in kindergarten.

Jamie said...

I am glad you some good teachers.

It is so hard to believe that school starts this week. AGH...I think I am nervous for Marissa.