CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21st, 2003

4 years ago today I married a wonderful, loving man! We have had many ups and downs and each one has made us stronger and strengthend our love! He takes such good care of us and loves us very much!! I can't imagine my life with out you Brit and look forward to many many more years together!!

Because our anniversary falls on a weekday we will just enjoy a nice dinner here at home! But..celebrate this weekend we shall do! My brother Kenny and his wife Jill will be taking all 4 kids Friday at 6 and keep them till Sunday at 6p. I am so excited because this never happens, THANK YOU Kenny and Jill!!!! My dad and his wife Lesli got Brit and I a suite for Friday night over in Flandreau so I am really excited for that too, Thanks guys!!! It should be a good weekend!

I also want to thank all the friends and family who have supported us over the years, it means the world to us!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary! You mean the world to Onna and I! We love you!

Jamie said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!

Have a great time away!

First Time Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary (a day late)..he he!! :)

Tracy said...

4 years!! WOW! That's great!! Have a wonderful day!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like a nice get away.