CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Janaya's Preschool/ Well baby check-up

Wow do children ever grow fast! Janaya had her physical on Friday with Dr. Beecher! She is 39 1/2 inches (75th percentile) and 47.2 pounds ( >95th percentile). She asked her if she follows everything her brothers do and she gladly replied "yes"! She said her wait is something to keep an eye on for now but not to worry too much!! She asked Janaya a variety of question's to see what she knows and can and can't do! She answered her very well and accurately too. When she asked her if she can kick a ball Naya said..."yes but only by myself". LOL. Naya told her her favorite color is purple and she can dress herself, oh yeah and she can hear everything mom and dad say!! She had to get one shot, the chicken pox one! She didn't even cry at all! I can't believe how big she is getting and especially that she is gonna go to school!

Today we went down to check out crazy days and watched the Firemans water fight! The kid's like the grab bags and the jumping castle. That gave mom some time to look for some school clothes. I must say that it used to be much more and Madison definitely needs more for shopping!! I found a few shirts for the kids and a few for Brit but I think most of my school shopping will be in Brookings or Siouxfalls! After that we came home and the kids enjoyed the afternoon in the pool. For supper we grabbed some Taco's and went to the park and that was loads of fun!

Julia is feeling much better now that she has been on the oral antibiotic. She still has some draining but no pain!!! She even went to gymnastics this week!!! I am thinking she will be like me and need to wear ear plugs for swimming or this is gonna continue to happen.

I think tomorrow we might try the public pool for some afternoon fun. One more week till we go to the Omaha Zoo, we are all getting excited now! I just need some "Fun" before school starts which is just around the corner....too soon if you ask me!! Hope you all had a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

It sounds like Naya's doctor appointment went well. I can't believe she didn't cry. Did you?? LOL

I'm glad Julia is feeling better. Ear infections hurt! Poor thing!

I'm jealous of your zoo trip! Maybe next year, we'll have to plan something together!

Tracy said...

School is definately starting TOO SOON if you ask me...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and I agree on the Crazy Days...pretty disappointing as always.

Lori said...

I agree it is sad to say that there isn't much downtown for crazy days.
I too have to go out of town for most of my shopping.

Enjoy the zoo. I know you will.

Thanks for the kind words on my blog today. You are so nice.

Jamie said...

I can't believe school starts in less than a month...summer sure does fly.

I am glad that Julia is feeling better. :)