CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Music!

Ok ladies and gents I have been making a play list for me to use for many different uses! I ended up making 2 lists so they wouldn't take so long to load and to make error's less probable. Now I split them and posted both of them to the blog! HA now when you come into my blog 2 different song's will start to play, YIKES not cool and very annoying!! Until I figure this out pick the song of either list u wanna hear and it will stop the other ...LOL!

I pick most of my song's for a reason whether it be personal, life experience or just because I like it! I think you can tell alot about a person from the type of music they listen to! So if you ever want to know about a song I have chosen don't be afraid to ask....this could start a whole other realm of Barb....

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree! Music can say a lot about a person. I could live without a tv but I could never live with a radio or some form of music.

Dawn said...

Neither one is playing for me. But it might be because I have an old computer too. Music does say alot about a person.

Lori said...

I like the songs you have on your side bar.
Have a wonderful July 4th with your family.

Tracy said...

Holy cats...both of them playing at the same time actually sounds very funny! I will have to check out all the songs. I LOVE, LOVE music. As I am sure you remember! I see though that you have Puff the Magic Dragon...is that the song I am thinking it is??

the boedecker family said...

Yes Tracy it is and he does live by the sea!! LOL! I have loved that song forever and even though I am getting older I still love it....hehehe!

Kari said...

Barb, I had quite the conversation about you today! I stopped at Corner Pantry to show Myra the picture of Julia with her cake, and it brought up a whole discussion. It wasn't anything bad though, so don't worry! lol I'll have to tell you about it later.

Kerrie said...

I opened your blog and started reading. I realized you changed your song to "Uptown Girl". As I was singing along I could hear....something else. I thought 'What the heck is going on???' Ha! Just read a little farther and found out. :)

Ok, so it was funny to me.
(BTW - I start at Salon Etc. in November.)

PS: I LOVE Puff the magic dragon. My mom used to sing it to me all the time.