CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted for a whole week. I guess you can tell then that not much went on.
This weekend we went to Parkston to visit my brother Kenny and his wife Jill. My dad went along as well. There Mud Racing there and we thought the kids more so the boys would enjoy that so we tried it. They liked it but it was pretty warm so that made for some irritation to start with. Also between races they dig out the track and water it so it made for lots of sitting time and they would get restless and start to wander!! The kids had lots of fun with the misting tent and the fire truck that would spray the kids too. They got a flag, lots of candy and autographs from the winners. It was a good time all in all. They even offered to take the kids the weekend around our anniversary to we can have sometime together, I don't even know what that would be like a weekend with no kids!! But I am looking forward to it anyway! We stayed the night and got home this afternoon.

Don't have much planned this week. Julia has an ear infection and it's draining, those tubes are good for ears but when they do get an infection its really kindof gross! Hopefully the drops help and it clears soon. Well better get back to laundry everyone have a good week!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Well, no wonder you didn't answer your phone all weekend! You'll have to check your e-mail. I'll probably call you tomorrow.

Tracy said...

So how is Kenny doing?? Glad you got to visit your brother and do some MUD racing?? Not sure what that is I guess...

When is your anniversary??