CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Ear Infections....

Does anyone else here totally hate ear infections?? Of all the illness my kids have had the most trouble with this is it!! 3 of my 4 children have had PE Tubes in, Julia actually twice! Jordon has maybe had 3 his whole life....lucky him! This is something I have actually dealt with my whole life too and still get them at least every year! Julia did really well after her first set of tubes and then Dr. Todd put them back in when she had her tonsils removed in May of 2006. She got water in her ears a few weeks back and now has this horrible infection. I took her in today and they gave her Ciprodex drops to cure it. Janaya used them at least 3 times and they worked so I am hopeful they work. But today has been pure hell ( sorry) with her. She is in so much pain, running a temp and just plain miserable. She just cries and cries I hate that when you can't make your child's pain go away!! She is so drugged up right now too and is acting almost like she is hallucinating, weird I know! She is on Tylenol with Codiene and taking like Dimetapp to help with the fluid in her ears, she is snowed and I hate that to happen to kids!

Wow I am really fired up on that one!! Anyway on to more exciting news. We had planned on going to Brit's family cabin up in Door County Wisconsin for our big summer vacation but plans have changed and that is not possible now!! BUMMER!! But I mentioned the Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo to Brit we checked it out and agreed it would be good! I found good motel rates and we booked it so on Aug 3-5 we will do that! We will go up Friday and swim that night and then hit the Zoo all day on Sat and take in an IMAX theater show. Sunday we will come home and I think the kids will Love it! I am also gonna take Lydia (Jill's daughter ) with so that should be fun nor the kids too!! I think I am more excited than anyone right now but I think they are thinking like Sioux Falls Zoo. Not that that zoo is bad but there are bigger and better.

I have been trying to think about what Brit and I could do for our weekend with out the kids for our Anniversary, which is August 21st. They will be gone the 26th &27th of Aug so if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I do know that I need to go somewhere where there is an Olive Garden because that is way over do....YUMMY!! Guess that is all for now have a good day!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Both my kids only have had minimal ear infections through the years.
However we just had lots of problems with Derek this last year losing his hearing due to fluid in his ears, ear infection, nose infection, sinus infection, and allergies. No fun I know.

Sounds like you will have a wonderful vacation. We love the Omaha Zoo.

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary too whatever you do.

Tracy said...

Caymen hasn't had an ear infection since she had tubes. Although that hasn't even been a year yet. It isn't fun having sick children that is for sure.

I LOVE the OMAHA ZOO! Totally worth going!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

My baby has been plagued with ear infections too. It's amazing how they are like night and day when the infection is gone.

Anonymous said...

Still, on olemassa paljon tietoa sinulle: se voi olla meidän suosikki, myös! Dressed Canada goose takki voisi tuottaa puhdasta tunnelmaan aivoihin, itseluottamusta, ja jokainen ymmärtää huomaat kaikki uudet takit esiintyminen kolea talvi. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]cabas vanessa bruno[/url] "The city fleet hasn't gone in the same direction as transit at this point, simply because there wasn't availability in the size of vehicles that we required in our corporate fleet," said Angela Marazita, who manages the city's fleet of municipal vehicles. The night will begin at6:00pm with a cash bar cocktail reception where youcan mingle with our pet friendly sponsors vendors aswell as visit with pets available for adoption. Stores like Safeway have a natural food section that also includes a personal care section.
The Real Mother Goose, which is American handcraft items that range from beautiful pottery to apparel. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] Men of average body physique have 34 to 44 inches chest size.. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose whistler parka[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] Why Slater, why would you do that when you know Ben Kinglsey is the only one to make it out alive from the deep soul draining depression hole that is an Uwe Boll movie? Five years have gone by since that horrible tragedy and the man has tried a few times to make a comeback most notably on TV. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]24k gold plated beats by dre[/url]