CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

July 4th....

I realized that I haven't posted since like Monday...YIKES! I have not been feeling so well at all this week! I think Tuesday I left the couch 3 times tops!! We went and bought the kids some fireworks on Tues night and then waited "patiently" for it to get dark. When it finally did we went out to the lake and the boys along with daddy did the little ones and then daddy put on quite the show of Artillery Shells for us...good show daddy it was fun!! Wednesday we headed over to my mom's as my step brother Jason was in town and we don't get to see him much. That brought Steph and Cody home as well! It was a very fun day with lots of family, water fights and some "fun snaps". We grilled out and then headed home to rest and bathe before the firework show, the kids loved it!!! This year was nice because Janaya is finally old enough to not scream the entire time!!

Not much else went on this week, today we battled the heat and headed to Walmart for some groceries and such! With the heat this weekend I don't know that we'll so much maybe the lake! Brit and I have plans to go out with my dad and step mom for her b-day tomorrow night so I am looking forward to that! I hope this bug or whatever I got passes by me soon, it could just be the heat anyway ....Have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

BUMMER...I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you had some family fun on the 4th!

Hang in there and have a good weekend!!!

Kerrie said...

Have a good weekend, Barb.

Jamie said...

I think something must be going around because my hubby was also sick. I hope you are feeling better!!

Lori said...

Happy Belated July 4th.

I hope that you are feeling better.