CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just Some Info!!

We looked at 2 houses tonight, the one by the lake is an absolute no go!! You couldn't pay me to live there let alone me pay to buy the place! The house on SW 1st was definitely a good one but we are having a hard time buying something with a higher price then the house we really want and it being less in quality! It was a nice house and it would work but what are you to do when your heart and eye's can only see your dream. Our other option is to wait for this house and the earliest we would be able to take possession of it would be October. I really hate to stay here that long but on the other hand we are always gonna wonder about the house we wanted and I really don't want to live with that!! So the plan as of now is to wait the 3-4 months for the house we want. Jeff told us that it should be 3-4 months before it's done and that we will still have the same deal as we did now! As hard as this is for me the thought of not having that house is worse! Such hard a decision this has turned out to be! I never thought buying a house would be this way. It just seemed easy the bank gives you a loan, you pick out a house and boom its done...WRONG! The problem is finding a house you like and that all the other ducks fall into place at the same time. I guess this is part of growing up and making responsible decisions in life, maybe you keep growing up as you get older and it's not something you reach and have it for life. I don't mean to bore anyone here or confuse you, if I did I apologize, I am just putting my thoughts in writing!

Ok on to other news....Jackson and Janaya appear to have foot and mouth disease. If you don't know what that is you can get sores (like little blisters) in your mouth and throat and on your hands and feet. Right now they both just have them in there mouths and Janaya's are worse then his but he handles pain way worse then she does. Julia had this when she was 2 and it was BAD she actually ended up in the hospital for a few days with a feeding tube, now that was rough!! Hopefully they won't get much worse and will clear soon!

Also I got a myspace page now and my sister in law has designed it really nice for me if you want to check it out the address is....http://www.myspace.com/barbboe

Guess that is all for today Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The 3-4 months will go fast. I know how hard it can be to be patient!! You will be more happy if you buy the house that you want and not settle for something just because you want a different house. Things will work out for you guys I am sure!! :)

First Time Mommy said...

Like Jamie said 3 to 4 months will go super fast! Wait for the house you want :)...it'll be worth it in the long run! I wish you guys luck...I know it can be very frustrating but it'll be worth it!

Have a great day...and I hope your kids start feeling better.

Dawn said...

Barb you have no idea how similar our situations are alike. We too live in a trailor house. Ours is OLD, it was built in 1972. I do know that there is mold in our bathroom. We have been looking for a new house. We found one we really like. We went to the bank. We can get the loan through South Dakota Housing. But there is a stipulation. We have some old bills of mine that need to be taken care of first. Well that is going to take a few months before we can get them all taken care of. I feel horrible that I am the hold up in this process. So I know how you feel about waiting for a nice house that you want and know you can get. Just hang in there.

Lori said...

Good luck with your house hunting.

I agree with the others. The wait is worth it to get the house you want.