CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Veteran's Day

I will start this post with a Thank You to all Veteran's of our country! I would especially like to Thank my brother, Kenny and to let you know how proud of you I am and how much we all love you! I am honored you are my brother and have the utmost respect for you! I also pray for the men and women still at war for our country, God Bless You ALL!!

Uncle Kenny and the kids when he was on leave.....Dec 2004!








This is the only pic I have of him in Uniform...





Now on to our busy Monday. Since Brit is home from work today and my mom was able to watch Brayden and Natalye we headed to Sioux Falls with Janaya. I was told of this place called Habitat Restore that sells material and supplies for the home at discount prices. I looked it up online and found it looked legit so we thought it would be worth checking out. I am so glad we did as we got 2 bedroom doors, a towel rack and toilet paper holder, paint for the boys room (dark grayish blue) and the hinges as well for less then $40!! WOW!! We then went to Walmart for some more white paint and wall patches and misc and spent less then $40 there too!! Talk about a visit from the "bargain" fairy!! HA! Anyway I was very pleased and can see a light in this tunnel again, with those kinds of prices and knowing we can get the rest of what we need there I think things will get done quicker then it looked. The bathroom is done for the most part and tonight I will finish painting Julia's room!! I will have to take pic's when I get closer her room being done!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you Kenny!!!

Glad you got lots of goods for cheap, cheap. Especially since you'll be selling your home.

You are getting there...

Kerrie said...

See! Sometimes good does prevail.

Thank you Kenny Maas for what you do.