CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Belated Anniversary!

I realized today when reading baby Jack's birthday post that I had to have been blogging for at least a year because I remembered his birth announcement post! So I went back and found that I indeed started posting on November 1st 2006! So Happy Blogging Anniversary to me!! This last year has been so many things! I have met lots of neat people, rekindled old friendships, learned of some school mates happenings, and learned alot about myself as well! I look forward to many more posts and wonderful days of blogging with you all! Thank you for being a part of my life and for letting me be apart of yours!

Do not follow me I may not lead...Do not walk in front of me I may not follow...Walk beside me and be my friend... I saw this saying today and found it to be inspiring!!

5 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Happy one year blogging anniversary. I'm so glad to have met you. And, can't wait to celebrate more with you.

Kerrie said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! ;)

Lori said...

Congrats on your blogging anniversary.
Mine should be coming up too. I will have to go and check. Seems I started in January.
So glad to have met you through this blogging world.

Jamie said...

Happy 1 year of blogging!!

It is just amazing how many people you meet through blogging!! Great thing to do!! :)

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't this fun?!?!?