CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Listen Do You Hear That?

That is the sound of peace and quiet, and no kids! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We had a wonderful day visiting and spending time with family first at my mom's then my dad's! I got to do plenty of cooking and cleaning up oh and eating! Tonight the kids left with Uncle Kenny and Aunt Jill for the weekend in Parkston! We will pick them up Sunday at 6p in Sioux Falls! I plan to get lots done this weekend and enjoy some quality time with my wonderful hubby!! YAY! Also tomorrow is my 28th birthday!! So a definite supper at Olive Garden is in line, after that I don't know maybe some shopping??!!

We had a pretty good week. Julia had a musical on Monday for Thanksgiving and it was great as always. She got to dance the Tango and did great!
I called Dr.Blake about Jordon's med also, things were heading for disaster! He is taking him of the Prozac, Thank God!! You would not believe the change I am seeing already, amazing, he brought home a good report from Mrs. Fjerstad and Mrs. Wilkens on Friday...YAY Jordon!! Things at home have been better too!
Janaya is sprouting a cold so she has been so stuffy and a bit crabby the last few days, hopefully it clears fast for her! Jackson has had a quiet week, he has been working on his letters, rhymes and math like crazy this week, he is so intrigued by learning new things it is so awesome to see!!

I hope everyone had a good and blessed holiday!!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!

Kari said...

It was so nice to visit today. Have we every had a visit with NO KIDS?? I don't think so.

Happy birthday! I hope you a Britton get the special weekend that you deserve!

Kari said...

I'm waiting for an update...

Tracy said...

You had a birthday!?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you got as much done as you wanted...

Lori said...

Tiz the season for colds. I think we are all coming down with them too.

Glad things are going well for your kids at school.

Derek was in that musical also. He is in 3rd grade.
That was so darn cute when some of the 4th graders started dancing.