CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

They Are Home...

What a great weekend we had! The kids got home Sunday night, well we picked them up at 6p in Sioux Falls! I don't know how soon Kenny will do that as Jordon gave them quite a run and left stuff broken! All in all they had a great time and missed mommy alot!! Lots of hugs and kisses!! When we got home we put up the Christmas tree and other holiday decorations around the house! I took a picture but don't have it on here yet....I know I am slacking!!

Over the weekend Brit and I got lots accomplished here at home. We got the boys room painted except for one wall which will be easy to get finished. I will have to take a picture now that I got it all put back together! We got lots of cleaning done and spent much needed quality time together as well.
Friday morning I spent alone...no daycare kids as well!! Kari popped over for about an hour to bring me our cake....AWESOME!! Friday afternoon we went to SF and ate at the Olive Garden and then went over to Penny's and each got something for our b-days! I am now 28 and he will be 27 tomorrow!! We got home about 8p and then went and visited Jill and Andy for a bit.
Saturday we lounged ALOT and then went over to Flandreau for a few hours that night.
Sunday was cleaning, painting and putting stuff in the shed for winter! We were going constantly from 10a till we finally got ready to go for the day at 4P!!! It was a good time but I was so anxious to see my babies! I didn't even talk to them on the phone this time so I was feeling the empty spot. I enjoy the alone time with Brit but I tell you if I didn't have the kids things would get mighty boring around here in a quick hurry!

Today is definitely Monday and everyone is in full force here!! I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time. It was hard to get back into a routine at my house today. It's amazing how just a few days off can really change things! Tell Britton Happy Birthday for me!

Tracy said...

Sounds like you got alot done. It's hard to be away from the kiddos huh!?!?

Everyone has to do it once in awhile!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to you too!!!!
Sounds like you had a very busy but fun past week.
Glad you could enjoy some time with your husband going out.

Jamie said...

Doesn't it feel so good to get a lot of stuff done!!

It is always nice to have a little parenting break...we all need it!!