CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

27 on the 27th!!!


Today is Britton's birthday, and the golden one at that!! I am so happy to be married to you and look forward to many more years and birthday celebrations together!!
Not much is planned for tonight as he has bowling. When we went out on Friday we knew it was for both of us! I am hoping when Courtney gets here tonight its not too late and she can sit with the kids so I can at least go spend some time with him at the bowling alley. Happy Birthday honey I love you!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Happy 27th Birthday to your husband.
Hope you can go out and spend some time with him.

Jamie said...

Happy Golden Birthday!! I hope you have a great one! :)

Kerrie said...

Awwww - Happy Golden Birthday. I hope it was great!

First Time Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was a good one!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

WOW!
That was a precious note to your beau!
How romantic!

Tracy said...

It is so nice to hear women talk so nicely about their husbands.

Happy Birthday Brit!!