CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 09, 2007

She's A Beauty...

I have to give Kerrie a BIG thank you for a very wonderful job on my hair! I have never been so happy about my hair! It put a huge smile on Brit's face as well...YAY! The picture I am posting doesn't show it as well as I had hoped but it looks great!

Not much else has been going on here this week, I got some painting done but it is taking alot longer then I thought! This weekend Jackson has a b-day party to go to so he is super excited about that! I am hoping to get some much needed cleaning and painting done here as well! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!







7 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Isn't it nice when a haircut turns out good. I just wish it would happen more often for me. :0)

Kari said...

It looks awesome! You look SO excited to have your picture taken too! LOL!! I'm glad it turned out nice. See, and you were nervous, I told you it would be just fine.

Kerrie said...

Your hair turned out great and was super fun to do. It was great to visit with you. You're a very nice person, Barb.

You really could have smiled for that picture though. ;) I'm glad Brit liked it too.

Lori said...

Your hair looks great. Think I will give Kerrie a try for my next hair cut.

Jamie said...

Your hair looks great!! I really like it. :)

You must have a GREAT hair stylist..hehe!!

Tracy said...

Hey...GREAT HAIRCUT!! But couldn't you have SMILED for us?!?! HA...just kidding. I like it!!

the boedecker family said...

I know I didn't smile...but if you all know me I can't give it all at one time or there will nothing left for next time!! HA!