CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where am I ?

I am finally finding some time to return to blog land! I can't believe it's been a week since I have posted. Not sure where to start...I guess with myself is good! I had a really low week last week and am finally starting to feel like "me" again! On Thursday I quit smoking, or at least started too! I have been having 2 a day since then. I am all out of them now and hopefully I make it! I have been saying for along time Iam gonna quit not just for me but my kids for sure! I am giving it all I have and just hope it gets easier soon!

Jordon had another appointment in Sioux Falls on Monday which went well but got a recommendation I don't really care for. They want Jordon to see some special counselor in Sioux Falls, that would mean frequent trips there and when am I gonna fit that into our lives. I bend over backwards to do what I need to do for him but this one seems a bit much! I am waiting to hear from Dr. Blake on a few other things that have been done as to adjust his meds.
The other kids are doing well. Jackson is loving school and especially his "group" of friends!! Julia earned a "trip to the barn" last week from her teacher and her and a few other kids from the class got to go to her farm and ride her horses! In order to earn this you have to have 2 or less tally marks on the chart AND good grades! She was so excited for that and had a great time! Janaya is busy as ever and adjusting well to school, it has brought some changes at home with her behavior but nothing major!




Another "big deal" in our household this week is Whiskars...






I am sure these will be hard to see with the background but I am just not ready to change it or just haven't found one I like enough to...HA!


5 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I was worried about you!

I hope you get things figured out with Jordon. I know it's been a struggle, but he is a great kid!

Kerrie said...

Cute cat!!

I quit smoking, cold turkey, almost 8 years ago. It really is mind over matter. You can do it, Barb. For your kids if nothing else, you can do it.

First Time Mommy said...

What a cute cat!!!

Good luck with quitting smoking. I have heard it's one of the hardest things to do! I wish you lots and lots of luck!!

Have a great day!

Erin

Jamie said...

Cute kitty!!

Good luck on the no smoking!! You can do it!! Just think how much better you will feel without them!! Plus the money you will save!

Tracy said...

I hope you get things figured out with Jordon. I know it's alot to deal with.

GOOD LUCK on the no smoking. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Cute kitty!!