CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

OH BOY!

I got a call from Jeff today and the sellers of the house we have been waiting for since June want to know if we are ready to get stuff going and signed to close January 2nd 2008! Oh BOY comes in now!! We are not ready to list our home and can't sign saying yes unless we are prepared to make 2 house payments until this is sold!!??? I am kicking my arse right now for skipping such a major part although I didn't expect this to happen either! So now we need to make some serious decisions and get our arses in gear, probably OVERDRIVE!!

On another note Jackson got into a fight in front of the school yesterday! A friend of his was telling him he is not invited to a Halloween party and he was arguing that he was, next thing you know both boys were rolling on the ground and yelling profanities to each other!! Can you believe this, and there were no teachers or anyone around to stop it! I spoke with Jackson about his "competitive" attitude and fighting is not an option no matter what! He was made to apologize even though "I didn't start it" ! Now the profanity part I will not stand for, not here or at school so I went with what my mom used when we were young...Hot Sauce! OMG it killed me and I hated it but I am hoping he will not choose to say naughty words again no matter what!! It is so hard for him because he sees Jordon act this way and say words that are not good so he thinks he can!
Julia is different behavior wise then Jackson and Janaya, I often wonder if it's because they are younger and have grown up seeing Jordon's "behaviors' at a critical age! I just don't know how to break the cycle, Jordon is going to continue to do some of the things he does and I know that but to keep the younger kids from doing what big brother does is another story!

Well I am going to go ponder on my thoughts now, have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW! You never get a break do you...hang in there!

Kerrie said...

Oh goodness Barb. Enough is enough. Yell it! I'm yelling it for you. ((((hug))))

First Time Mommy said...

That's nuts about the house! Who would have thought this would happen after all the run around! Good luck with the decision making :)! I'll say a prayer for you guys :)!!

Have a great weekend!

Erin

Jamie said...

That is just crazy about the house. I hope everything works out for you guys.

Good luck with the kids and fighting and swearing!! Tought situation for you to be in. Stay tought mom!! :)