CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

TIny Talk Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday to everyone, I will start this post wit a conversation between Janaya and I this morning while I was getting her ready for school!

(the set up: we were sitting on the floor putting ponies in her hair)

Me: Oh baby you are so pretty!

Janaya: Yep better then you mom, right?!

Me: (choking) Umm..yes...but you don't have to rub it in!

Janaya Oh, OK thanks!

Oh she is so darn cute sometimes. I know she is prettier then me but it's hard to hear from someone so innocent that I have lost it!! HA!

As you may have noticed I changed my template! I like it but when I changed it I forgot to save all the "extras" I had on it! So I have spent hours trying to put everything back on it. I am still missing a few blog addresses I had. I also had taken all my pictures off my computer and put them on disc's so I need to either pull those up or just take some good one's and use them, I think I will do that so they are updated pictures, might as well freshen everything at one time right!! So it's work in progress and look forward to more changes! Oh and have a Great Day!

6 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! Winnie the Pooh is GREAT!! When I updated my template I lost all my extras too! It's sad but I even minored in Web Development in college...should have paid more attention I guess..he he :)!

Have a great day!

Erin

Jamie said...

The things that kids say!!

Lori said...

That is too darn cute.
Did you get my address.
lorisblogspace.blogspot.com

Kerrie said...

The new blog is very cute!!

Tamara B. said...

I love Pooh bear. I just wish they would make it so you could see the pic's better. I've been thinking about changing the look of my blog, but that's the number one thing that holds me back.

Kids say the darndest things. I just wish I could remember them all. :0)

Tracy said...

Where are ya Barb?!?! Been checking on you!