CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I will start with a few cute things the kids have said lately!

Jackson came home the other day telling me that he has been learning big words at his school and that he learned how to say "hospital" which he says " hostable" so cute! He is a very good clear talker but this word gets him every time!

Janaya was able to pick a prize out of the treasure box on Monday and she picked a headband! When she got home she was so excited to show me her "hairstlye"! Today she wanted to wear her hairstyle to school! She absolutely says it is not a headband but a hairstyle...lol!

Julia was telling me about a boy in her class that is so nice and talks to everyone but is a bit too quiet!! After the story she said "I don't know but I think he is too sensitive for me"! Umm OK! HA!

On to other news...we got a new water heater put in on Sunday night and it is such a relief! I couldn't believe the difference and I think our old one has been going bad for awhile! Oh well it's over and time to move on! I am not gonna let these obstacles get me down and will keep trucking at it!
I got a call from Jordon's doctor today they are gonna leave the Concerta dosage at the current level and start him on Prozac as well for the OCD symptoms! So it should be interesting to see what changes occur! Not much else to report right now, have a good week!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute, Cute...love the things kids come up with. Their own words and ways of explaining things!

Glad you got a new water heater!!

Jamie said...

I bet that new "hairstyle" is just too cute!! HEHE

Kerrie said...

LOVE the 'hairstyle'. That's funny.

Speaking of hair - you can call next week if you'd like. I'll have my hours marked down in the book by then for sure. Thanks!