CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

This and That

We had a wonderful weekend here at the Boedecker's! Friday we went on our bi-weekly grocery trip to Walmart and got costumes for Halloween also! This year Julia will be Cleopatra...Jordon a ghost..Jackson black spider man and Janaya is going to be Ariel the Little Mermaid!
That is so funny because she had been telling me all week she was gonna be Tinkerbelle and I was so praying that they would have one left or we were gonna be in trouble. Well when we were looking we found it right away and she was so happy, then Julia showed her the Mermaid and she forgot about Tinkerbelle like that!!! What....how do they do that??!! Anyway it is gonna be totally cute so look for pics probably Thursday!!!

Saturday Jackson and Julia went to a Halloween party given by some friends and had a great time! They had a haunted house in their basement and when we picked up our kids we got to go through it, talk about cool! I actually got scared twice!! I have to give them 2 thumbs up for the effort and creativity they put into it!
When they got done with that we carved our pumpkins with the kids! I will have to make a slide show of the pics I took it was great fun! Jordon was not impressed with "diggin" out his pumpkin and I ended up doing it, he was NOT putting his hand in there!!! He has always kind of be a tactile defensive guy when it comes to some stuff, he had a great time though!

Sunday while the kids were in Sunday school Britt and I went to the hardware store and he got the rest of his materials for under the house work and I got some "hole" filler and finally Primer so I can get started with my part of the work!

Ok on to busy Monday...wow I am beat and the week just started. First of all I'll start with myself. I have had this cyst under my arm for awhile and have let it go mostly because Iam too busy with everyone else to worry about me until it really hurts! HA! Well today I went to the doctor and got it "opened" only to be told I need to go see the surgeon because it's too much for a regular office visit! I'm sure you didn't want to hear that but hey it's going on in my life! So I see Dr. Summerer here in town on Nov. 13th.
We were told about this place that buys mobile homes and called the place today. We are waiting to hear back but hoping this might be able to help us get out of this place quicker then it looks now! I talked to Jeff this morning and the plan is now to wait 2 weeks before we sign or let it go! PRAY for something good to happen in these next few weeks!!

Well I think that is it up till now, I made my appointment today to finally get my hair done again! November 9th come soon please! I am planning on cutting it again and coloring with highlights, the change is gonna be drastic but welcomed. I can't help but think that if I felt better about what I looked like I might feel better all around too! Will post after Halloween...everyone have a great time Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Nothing like a haircut to change how you feel. Make sure you post pictures of it!!

I can't wait to see pics of the kids in their costumes. Love this time of year!!

Tracy said...

Yes, please post before and after pictures. It was nice to see you and the kids last night.

Can't wait to see the picture of Jackson, Dawson and Nathan last night.