CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's OUR Birthday!!

Today is my own and my nephew Ely's birthday!! I am 29 and he is 4 yrs!! Ely is my first born nephew!
Here's our story...my sister was expecting her first child...I had no other nieces or nephew's and he was due close to my birthday. I worked an overnight (at the hospital) on the 22nd of November and got a call from my sister that she was in labor and on her way to the hospital..YAY and OH BOY..I finished my shift and left to home. I got everyone out the door and changed clothes, I then headed over to my mom's where we headed to Huron( I have been up for 24 hours now). We got there and spent the day walking and walking and everything all day taking only about 40 mins of nap! Into the night and morning Ely David was born at 2:45 am and he was so cheesy...my new little "cheesy one" . It was awesome..and my best birthday present ever! He is my godson and I still call him Cheesy One at 4 yrs old (haha Amanda). So Happy Birthday buddy Auntie loves you so very much! And by this time mom and I were heading home at 5:30 am and I was scheduled to work another overnight that night..and have been awake for 2 days. I called them on the way to Madison and got it switched to not work till the next overnight...I know confusing...but I went home to bed.
Today I have had breakfast in bed and everyone pitching with housework, Brit and I are doing laundry together and we are making "our" family Thanksgiving dinner. We will go my moms with family for Thanksgiving Day but today it will be just us as a family. So on that note Have a Great Weekend!!

3 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BARB
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU.

I hope you have a good birthday. I love you and Ely is doing pretty good to. He keeps reminding me that he gets 2 birthdays. One here and one at papa Wayne's. Thats great. More stuff.

Kari said...

Happy Birthday! Here's to many many more!
Love,
Kari and Onna

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Barb! It sounds like your day is starting out wonderful!!