CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Stopping By..

I thought I'd stop by here for a short visit..HA! Days seem to always get busier and the kids are getting older and changing so much! I have been so thankful for this AMAZING October and November warmth..we have been out playing and having fun!!

Some things have changed in the daycare situation and I find myself short again. I had family with 3 children (one being a baby) and had become pretty good friends with the mom. About 3 weeks ago this mom up and left her husband and took the kids and went home to Oklahoma!! I am still in dibelief and can't imagine how he is dealing with this. Also part of my income!!
Ok tonight I got a call from another mom who has a boy that is 3yrs and started when he wa 18 months, and is Austistic. I have been struggling with her on potty training issues and not wanting to allow him to walk around in underwear thus getting urine on the floor, etc! She called and said I found a new daycare, oh I didn't know you were looking for one!!?? Not to worry it's not me Im great, helpful and have been a good friend, just time for a change??!! Ya so I m not feeling so hot about myself and my job right now. I struggle with going back to work, I wanted to have Janaya in Kindergarten and move before I did that. I have narrowed that we will be trying to do the move between February and May thinking the kids could finish school here and start school there! Conflicted on what to do??!!

On that note Have a Great Day!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Daycare is definately a struggle every day. I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make.

If that lady wanted to take her child someplace else...it wasn't meant to be. It sounds like you had your hands full anyway.

Jamie said...

I am sorry for the daycare troubles!! I hope things get better for you.