CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just some stuff..

I see I haven't posted since the 13th although I tune in everyday to read how everyone else is doing. Things have been good around our household. I got Julia's school pictures back this week but haven't gotten over to the scanner to show you all...they are BEAUTIFUL! I am making a deal with myself to get there this week I promise! HA!
Brit got sick last week with a bad stomach flu he was in bed from Wednesday till Saturday, he is feeling better each day. Nobody else (knock on wood) has gotten it and that is a first! HA!

The kids all got flu shots last week at the Flu shot clinic they had at the school, I was even able t get one for Janaya. She was the only one that cried and had to be held down ( I know, I know TERRIBLE) which was surprising to me because I can't think of too many times she has cried for shots.

I am doing and feeling well, I had a increase in my medicine 2 months ago and am starting to notice quite a difference in how I am feeling. I felt for awhile that I needed the increase because I knew I didn't feel as good as I could. I have a follow up appointment the first week in December but think we will stay at this dose. I am planning on talking to him about my back as well. I know I don't talk about it much because I have just learned to live with it, again I should know better. Back in 2003 before I got married and pregnant with Janaya I had been working with a chiropractor and a ortho in Sioux Falls and had a bone scan and scheduled a MRI which never happened due to finding out I was pregnant. I have alot of pain in my lower back and now upper in between my shoulders. It is getting worse all the time and even hard to lift my arms to comb my own hair. The problem I have is I learn to tolerate it so much that it gets pretty bad before I go in to the doctor. The lower back I know where the problem is and that is what we were investigating, the upper is new. But with that much back pain and a nerve pinching I need to have it fixed.

I have a few cute sayings from Janaya I'd like to share. Last Wednesday her and I were driving to Mcdonalds and she started to talk about moving to different places and she said "I wanna move to Hanna Montana so I can see my Grandma Davis everyday cuz she so nice". I'm sure grandma would love that..cute!!
The other night the kids were playing a game with the lights off and Janaya is afraid of the dark and so I sat with her so she could be involved. I tried telling her that when the lights go off there are no monsters and its just her same room. When they flipped the lights on she said " oh see mom nothing changes, its just my room" How cute.
When Brit was sick last week she said " daddy you are sick? oh no you got the fro up germ, you need to wash your hands my teacher said and thats bad"
I could go on and on because she cracks me up all the time but on that note Have a great day!

3 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

That little neice of mine is just crazy. (just like her mommy) I cant wait to see yo all on Turkey Day.

First Time Mommy said...

Glad to hear no one else got sick with what Brit had! Sorry to hear about your back. I hope you can get fixed up :)!!

Have a great day Barb!!

Tracy said...

It's too bad Brit was sick. WOW! I hope to get through this winter season without the sickies. :)

Good luck with the back situation. I know how I feel when my back is out (and need to go to the chiropractor). I couldn't imagine that feeling all the time.

HANG IN THERE!!!