CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Been Busy!!

Here's whats been going on....




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We enjoyed spending time with family at my moms here in town!!








Happy Happy Birthday Britton!!
Britton celebrated his b-day on Thanksgiving. Love you babe!





How to make a long story short? I HATE the dentist, my mouth is sensitive and seems to hurt even when "numb"! So I have been dealing with a BAD tooth for a few "years" (for real). Well the pain got so bad I had to go, I cried, shook and had a talk with the doc as to why I let this go so long and he agreed to give more anesthetic and I agreed to not do this again. On Monday I ended up with an extraction and 2 fillings. I will go back in January for some more work. I know it's childish in my head I really do but have you ever had a fear you jut can't handle...regardless of your age??



We got our Christmas tree put up the day after Thanksgiving! It looks so beautiful. I even got gifts wrapped and under it!! I have all the shopping and wrapping done except for Brits family and a few friends. Feels great to be so on top of it this year!! Maybe it's just because I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!





Duke is making a trip to the Vet on Thursday. It is time to be Neutered, he will not like me for a few days but I have been advised to do it and told it helps for health reasons and might help with some of his issues.






On Friday I have a doctors appointment. I think it is the annual "fix" Barb week or month..HA!! I know it's all worth it as I feel better in the end!
Have a great week!!


3 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

Well im glad you finally went to the dentist. I have been telling you to go for how long. Naughty naughty auntie. Your tree does look good. Good for you to be on top of X-mas this year. I havent even started. It is going to be a tough one this year. Happy late birthdat Brit. Sorry I forgot. Glad to have gotten to see you all on Turkey day. Love you all.

Tracy said...

Sounds like you have been busy, busy!!

I hate the dentist too but I know it's one of those things that a person just HAS TO DO. Kind of like the yearly physical thingy!

I have to start wrapping presents. That is on my TO DO list!!

Kari said...

I'm proud of you for FINALLY facing your fear!

Good job on the Christmas tree. I have the shopping done, but not the tree.