CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

This and Thats....

Last week was so busy and so FUN! I love Christmas and time with family. We had lots of company and family things going on!

Christmas Eve day I had daycare kids half the day and planned on it being a fun filled "holiday day". My sister arrived with Cooper and Ely and the fun began....Jackson was chasing Whiskars(the cat) under the Kitchen sink and broke a water pipe (more like tube) and water sprayed EVERYWHERE!!!! Thankfully there was a shut off valve and the break was above it so we got that off. We cleaned it all up and proceeded with lunch and play and Papa showed up and when he went to fix the ("tube") it broke again this time below the shut of valve, of coarse, right? Again, Thankfully Brit arrived now and was able to get under the house and shut of the main to the house..UGH! So now parents are here for there kids and hey at least they got their presents and indoor swimming..HA! The next few hours were chaotic but we were able to get ready for the evenings plans with family.

We had a great supper at my dads, Don, with my brother Kenny and his wife Jill and son Zach. Amanda and the boys were there too. It was fun and great to all be together. From there we all headed to my my mom and Waynes. Steph, Cody and my lil Rowdy were there as well as Kyle, Amanda's husband. We opened gifts and visited till late!

Christmas morning Brit the kids and I opened gifts here and spent some family time here before heading to mom and Waynes again for lunch and family time. I have pictures and another video to share. The boys also got to go Ice Fishing with Papa Wayne this weekend so we have pics of that too.

2 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

I am so glad I was able to make it back home for so long. It felt good. It made it a little harder to leave but it was good. I miss you guys all so much and love you all very much.

Tracy said...

LOL...at least they got some swimming in!