CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend Flyby....


Wow what a busy weekend...it just flew by! Friday night Britton and I went to Sioux Falls for our bi-weekly shopping trip and had been talking about trying Sam's Club to try to stretch the groceries in hopes of saving money on the ever mounting "expense"! WOW! I was really impressed on the deals we found. There are a few things that I will continue to buy not in bulk but I think this is really going to help in the long run!




Julia bowled in the Pepsi Tournament again this year in Sioux Falls on Sunday. This year Brit and I took her and it was so much fun. She did really well and we were so proud of her! After she bowled she got to pick where we ate and we ended up at Fry'n Pan and that was really nice too!


This past week my Dad ended up in the Hospital. He has been having trouble with Diverticulitis which might end up in surgery yet. He was released this morning and hopefully things continue to get better!!





Lately my little princess's are focusing on their "wardrobes" with great enthusiasm...HA! Janaya is forever discovering new fashions and when she see's something she has to have it! Julia is really voicing her particular like of certain looks. They both are "pretty" girls and like stuff I have never worn because I didn't like the way it fit and just wasn't provided with them! Now with 4 kids to buy clothes for these girls are killing me.HA!
Luckily for them their Auntie "C" has a passion for spoiling them and shops in all the right places, so they have been getting new outfits left and right. I will have to get some pictures of them they are so darn cute!! We also need to see a BIG THANK YOU to her for such beautiful gifts!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad your dad is out of the hospital. Let him know I said to "Get well soon!"

I know how it is to dress one child, I can't imagine dressing four! Have fun with that.

First Time Mommy said...

Jeff told me about your Dad...glad to hear he's outta the hosptial. I hope he is feeling better!

Sounds like you guys had a busy weekend! I think Jeff and I might have to make a Sam's Club run one of these days!

Can't wait to see pictures of your girls in their new duds :)!

Have a great day Barb!

Tracy said...

I always tell Mark that we need to go to Sam's. I just don't like that I CAN'T get everything there. I still have to go to Wal_mart.

~HUGE SIGH~

What exactly is Diverticulitis??

Hope your dad is doing okay!