CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How we are doing?!

Wow this last week has brought much sickness for all, my family and daycare families as well. Good news is I think everyone has had it and it should be out the door. Jordon came home from school last week and I think he got hit the worst poor guy!
The kids enjoyed another busy weekend. Jackson had a b-day party on Saturday and the others had league bowling. On Sunday we hung out with Auntie Courtney and did some work around the house. Not much else going on I took some video of the boys I will post, you see they are both into "hip hop" lately and although I don't think they fully understand what it is or means they are truely "hip"! Ha!






4 comments:

Tracy said...

That was cute!! Jordon can DANCE!

Jackson is so funny. He did get at least 2 strikes that I can remember. HA!!

Jamie said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It might be a hereditary issue. I think the whole family is just accident prone. . . Britton didn't get dubbed "bump" for no reason. Nicki is the only person I know that can dislocate her knee in mid-air. It's a good thing we're not inept in other areas otherwise we would have real issues. haha.

Tamara B. said...

Just stopped by to say HI and catch up on everybodies blogs. Your kids are so cute! :)