CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!



If you can't tell this is one of my most favorite Holidays! I love to love and love to be loved!! I hope each and everyone who reads this has a wonderful day and feels special in some way!

Now I gotta tell a story about today, I think this could be the best V-day ever...well up till now...HA! I was thinking about how to surprise my honey as we kindof agreed not to do much this year, and there was a knock at the door! Would you believe it was the flower lady??!! I got a
dozen red roses with glitter on them and a I Love You balloon! Now the card was in his writing so I am guessing he had to have done it Monday when he was at the "hardware" store getting stuff for the pipes! Cute...Cute I must say!
So being me I went down and got a card and stopped to look at some rings I saw, make a long story short his wedding ring has gotten damaged and we have been talking about replacing it! Well I found one that was so beautiful and the price was GREAT!!!! Did I buy it....ummm
yes I did! OK onto the surprise, I will give him the card here but he has bowling tonight so I have talked with my Dad and since it's wrapped I hid it in his bowling shoe, now tonight when he goes to put on his shoe he will find a BIG surprise from Momma!! Oh I love romance, isn't it great?!
Have a Great Day!!



















3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so glad that you had a great day. I'm glad that I was able to share in your excitement! I love you guys!

Tracy said...

That sounds so fun!!! I bet he was excited!!!

Hope you had a great day!!!

Kerrie said...

How sweet! I hope it was wonderful.