CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

What's up?

I feel like there are lots of things I should have been posting about but haven't for some reason or antoher...oh ya it's called being a BUSY MOM!! HA!


Let's start with Conferences...that were on Feb 11th. Julia is doing absolutely wonderful in school. Her teacher had again such wonderful things to say about her that I was brought to tears again! She said not only is she incredibly smart but very mature and handles herself and "leadership" roles beyond her years! She said she has been told by anyone who meets her how blown away they are!! Way to be Julia!! She is looking forward to her trip to Pierre this week on Thursday and can't wait to meet some pretty important people!!

Jordon's conference went alot better. Both teacher's had posative things to say and we saw some work Jordon has done. It has been a really hard year for him with behaviors and medication swithcing that seems constant. We have some good plans in order so I am optomistic at this point!

Jackson is doing amazing also. He is working on things beyond the Kindergarten level and shows no signs of slowing down. He loves school and learning which is great. He has grown so much since the beginning of the year and it's nice to see!

Onto the pipes, we got things going that same day. Brit with the help of a GREAT plumber got somethings figured out. We did however learn that the Joker who worked under there last year for "tons" of money didn't fix everything and basically rigged up his own idea of something! Needless to say it is supposed to be fixed and so far so good! You know they say it isn't supposed to happen again but seeings how I have heard that a time or two now it's really hard to just believe but we'll see!

Valentines turned out way better then I had anticipated. A good friend Kari drove over from Howard so I could join my hubby for awhile at bowling. So it was cool to be able to see his surprised face when he found the ring! He was totally caught off gaurd and loved it. After awhile he said " you know I feel like a women who just got engaged showing off my ring" HA! It was a good time and lots of fun!

Thought I'd share a few pics I have taken lately of the kids!

Janaya has a new found love...Barbie's

She has quite the collection...











A Bratz doll...in a new dress...

















This is a pic of Jackson's Lion project for school....



Well this is not a kid but...last week when I was doing breakfast I
happened to notice this guy outside the window....by the electric
box...cute little guy!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't really see the pictures that well but your animal habitat looks COOL. We HAVE to do Dawson's tonight. HAVE TO. Tomorrow is the last day.


Oops!

Jamie said...

I am glad conferences went well for ya!!

Cute little bunny! I love bunnies but they can rec havoc on plants during the winter!