CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Poor Baby...

I know there are plenty of you out there feeling the same pain and wishing the same thing...NO MORE SICKNESS!!! Julia has been feeling fine not even a sniffle right, she went to Gymnastics last night and came home and went to bed. This morning when I awoke she was laying behind me and looked HORRIBLE! I immediately took her temp after hearing her deep cough and it was 102.5. I called the clinic and made an appointment. They asked if I wanted the Influenza test and I said yes even though she said she was sure she had it and had all the classic symptoms. OK here is the good part she tested NEGATIVE!! Well the bad part is she won't treat her since it said that, we should have just treated it and not tested. She said she was so shocked and has had alot of this lately as it seems to be a new strand or one not picked up by the tests, GREAT! If she gets worse, can't breathe or not better in a week come back, omg seriously why do they have to say that every time!! Hopefully it gets better and not worse.

Tomorrow Jordon has an appointment with Dr.Ermer the Psychiatrist. This medicine has a few drawbacks but all in all seems to be working ok so I am sure he will continue with it. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that she feels better. : ( Poor little babe. Give her a hug for me.